An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our dedicated team at Princes Court Lifecare, Netherby - Ashburton as a Fixed Term Cleaner.
We are Heritage
At Heritage Lifecare, we provide residential aged care services and facilities throughout New Zealand to over 2,500 people. As a trusted aged care provider, our successful growth has stemmed from the ability to nurture and grow environments that feel like home – promoting inclusion, interaction and strong community values. Respecting individuals, both residents and staff, is the foundation stone on which Heritage Lifecare has been built.
Why work anywhere else?
Princes Court Lifecare is a 35 bed, dementia level facility situated in Netherby – Ashburton. Princes Court is part of the Heritage Lifecare family, where we pride ourselves on creating a better every day for our residents. With great support from management, and an emphasis on building strong relationships with the residents and their families, this site is proud of its reputation. Why would you want to work anywhere else?
Our Cleaners are responsible for providing an efficient and effective cleaning service for our residents at Princes Court Lifecare. We only want the best for our clients, which is why we are seeking a reliable, helpful professional. This is an opportunity to work in an environment where we value career pathways and positive work ethics.
Applicants must have the following:
• Cover for maternity leave
• Be available for AM shifts (this is a Saturday and Sunday position - 8:00am to 2:30pm)
• Must be available to work alternate weekends
• Be able to pass a police check
• First Aid Certificate is an advantage
• Must have awareness of H & S, Infection Control and the Privacy Act
• Previous cleaning experience is preferred, however full training will be given
• Applicants for this position must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa
If you want to work for one of New Zealand’s largest and most progressive aged care employers, we would like to hear from you.
We review applications once received, and hence interviews may be held before the closing date of this advertisement. If you are interested in the role, we would like to hear from you as soon as possible to increase your chances of an interview.