Are you that exceptional person, with empathy in abundance and a caring and compassionate nature? Our dementia residents at Flaxmore Lifecare in sunny Nelson, are waiting for you to utilise your vast clinical experience and passion to ensure their care and satisfaction is met.
We are Heritage
At Heritage Lifecare, we provide residential aged care services and facilities throughout New Zealand to over 2,500 people. As a trusted aged care provider, our successful growth has stemmed from the ability to nurture and grow environments that feel like home – promoting inclusion, interaction and strong community values. Respecting individuals, both residents and staff, is the foundation stone on which Heritage Lifecare has been built.
Why work anywhere else?
Flaxmore Lifecare is a 48-bed care home, offering Respite and Personalised Dementia Care. This light, bright and welcoming care home is set amongst the leafy suburb of Bishopdale, just a hop, skip and jump from Nelson City Centre.
Applicants should have proven and significant experience in working with dementia and also possess the following qualities:
· Current NZ APC
· Previous management experience
· Substantial experience in aged care
· Ability and experience to lead, direct and continually evaluate the clinical services within the facility
· Solid financial acumen to manage the budgets and all financial aspects of the business
· Sound analytical and decision-making skills
· InterRai training, medimap and e-Case experience advantageous
· Knowledge of the health and disability sector standards and the ability to manage a robust quality system.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in an incredibly rewarding environment and lead an amazing and dedicated team.
If this is the right opportunity for you, we would love to hear from you. Please provide a CV, covering letter and completed application form.
Applications will be reviewed as they come in and interviews may be held before the closing date of this advert, so please, f you are interested get your application in as soon as possible to increase your chances.
Please Note: Previous applicants need not apply.
Please note: to be eligible for this position you must have a legal right to work in New Zealand and be prepared to undergo a police vetting procedure.